Reviews for Consider the PlatypusPosted: January 29, 2020 Filed under: Art, Books, Dolphins, Museums, Nonfiction, Research, Science, Storytelling, Writing 2 Comments
Honored and humbled by response to my first book, Consider the Platypus: Evolution through Biology’s Most Baffling Beasts, available now wherever books are sold:
- Wall Street Journal – “What to Give” nature books gift guide
- American Scientist – Science Book Gift Guide
- Ars Technica – Science and tech book review
- Queensland Reviewers Collective – book review
- Minnesota Book Awards – Finalist in General Nonfiction
Fins down, the best science book I have read since Oliver Sachs and Berton Roueche. Congrats!
Wow, Tom, I’m humbled and honored. Thank you so much!